Website Celtic Management Services
Greetings from Celtic Management Services
The team is working with a new Client for an FTE position to be based Barcelona, Spain and taking them to closure by resolving the issues.
Job Role : AWS Cloud Developers
Contract: 12 Months + Extendable
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Visa Sponsorship: Not available
Skill set being sought as follows
• AWS (APIs & SDK)
• Terraform / Terraform cloud
• Developer / DevOps Experience
• Cloud Security
• Agile Delivery
• AWS Resource manager
• Logging and Monitoring
• Threat Management
• Palo Alto
• AWS IAM
• The role of an AWS Developer in the cloud team is to deliver new, or changes to existing
infrastructure on AWS, creating Terraform modules that will form part of a set of curated
services, to be consumed by application teams within the customer organization.
• The individual will need broad knowledge of AWS (including the various APIs) and have hands on
experience of automating the build and deployment of AWS resources, using Terraform, at both
the platform level (ex: Landing Zone) and across the compute, storage, data and AI / ML AWS
• From a Development background, the individual will have experience of the Software Delivery Life
Cycle (SDLC) preferably with hand on experience working with Python and be familiar with agile
delivery framework (ex: Scrum)
• The activities involved in delivering the requested infrastructure is as follows.
o Attendance at the standard agile/sprint ceremonies – daily stand-up, sprint planning,
reviews and retrospectives
o Analysis of requirements
o Engagement with the customer for any clarification or additional information
o Identification of solutions
o Estimation of time / effort required to deliver requirements.
o Development and testing od Solutions
If this interests you, kindly revert with your updated profile to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.